Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

In review

Since I've been inordinately lazy in posting, lately, I thought I'd hasten (and, make up) by posting a Year In Review....Here are some of the photos of the work I've done in the last year:
Starting with, of course, the gold brocade...the highlight of my collection.

the black and green chemise with the black corset...my first attempts at renaissance garb.

the pirate...

the cape...

the blue summer dress with princess seams and the tie back...


the pirate jacket that was added to the affair...

lets NOT forget the boots...


the tangerine baby doll for fall weather...

the baby poncho

the brown pants set for work

the fairy dress....

the beautiful brocade

kate's angelic lady's mantel

storm's bussled skirt, bodice, and blouse

tammy's irish green

This is not ALL of the items made this year, just a recap of some of the more interesting ones. Next year, I look forward to learning to make SHOES...yep. I've purchased some tools and patterns and plan to work on it in the dark nights of winter :)

until then, be fearless, create, and LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment