Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The One Lovely Blog Award!

I was blown away to be honored on Monday with this! Thanks so much to The Wiccan Life

The "One Lovely Blog" Award!!




Now for the hard part. Trying to tell you all seven things about myself that you don't already know ...

1) At the beginning of this blog, I had restarted sewing after years of going without. I wanted a place to share ideas and projects.
2)  I have a Master's Degree in Counseling and teach those skills to others.
3) My posts changed dramatically when I made some changes in my life, a little over 3 years ago, which included giving up a long-time affair with Bacardi 151 and Camel wides.
5) I have a Harley Davidson and love her. We hang out frequently.
6) I was, this summer, standing within 5 feet of Selena Fox of Circle Sanctuary, but was so blown away that I didn't introduce myself.
7) I was a solitary witch most of my life, but joined a circle a few years ago and have very recently taken a teacher for formal training.

Here are my seven blog choices to pass this award on to:



Thank you to everyone who writes the blogs that I hate to miss. :) I learn so much from each of you and are very grateful!

5 comments:

  1. You are a very talented young woman and I do enjoy your blog a lot! (sure wish I could sew half as well as you!) LOL!

    How cool is it that your got the chance to see Selena Fox! I would love to go to Circle Santuary someday. :)

    Many Blessings to you,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish I'd not been standing there all star-struck and had spoken to her!

      Thank you :)
      BB!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award ;o) Harley Davidson! Very cool! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete