Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Storm Complete

Thought I'd share a photo of my niece in her outfit, at her final fitting. You know, you just cannot do something justice without hanging it on the body its meant for! So, here is my niece looking at herself in the tri-mirror in their bathroom, dressed.

You will notice the waist is loose. That's because I had it pinned to attach the clasp. The bodice fit perfectly! Was so delighted!

I'm thinking she was looking pretty pleased with herself as well!

Fitted my sister's bodice, also, need to take in and modify. It was initially supposed to be laced, but I think I'll do eyelets instead, so that there is overlap. And, I've modified the skirt to make it fuller.

And, off we go!!

If you're interested, check this out:


No comments:

Post a Comment